FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Marie Burns, Paper Lifesavers
480-848-9447, [email protected]
DO YOU WANT YOUR HEIRS RINGING IN A NEW YEAR CURSING YOU OR THANKING YOU?
Best-selling author is helping families make resolutions for financial health this New Year.
Phoenix, AZ (January 2, 2019) – 60 percent of Americans die without a will which can leave heirs bringing in the New Year facing family and financial challenges. While many people make resolutions to be healthier, Marie Burns, author and Certified Financial Planner™, is helping people get their estate financially fit with her new series of books Your Amazing Itty Bitty “Before” and “After” Financial Checklists.
“Your family needs to be financially ready if you’re unexpectedly in the hospital or suddenly pass away and estate planning is an important New Year’s resolution to make for yourself and your family. Losing a loved one is not an IF but a WHEN situation, so reduce family stress, cost and potentially taxes by being prepared.”
Who are these books for?
– Anyone starting to help aging parents
– Anybody who has lost a spouse, parent, friend or other family member
– Individuals or couples who are retired and thinking about the next phase of their life
– Families aware of a terminal condition and trying to prepare for what’s to come
– People of any age trying to get their financial house in order or realizing they are listed as an executor or successor trustee for someone else
Life is short, so make the end as easy as you can on your family! Visit Paperlifesvers.com for
Marie Burns has been helping people manage their finances for almost 20 years. When she realized that she was getting questions DAILY from friends, clients and family related to helping aging parents, updating family finances, and couples worrying about how things would go when one of them is gone, the idea of a financial checklist was born.
Marie is available for interviews and her books are available to review at your request. For more information, contact Marie Burns at 480-848-9447 or [email protected]