Parents: Preparing For or Raising Children
Money Checklist Bundle for Parents
Being a parent is life-changing. Another addition to the family means more financial responsibilities. Use the Parents Bundle loaded with tools and resources to keep your money goals on track.
Get the freebie
Choosing a Guardian For Your Children Worksheet
This worksheet will help you determine who you should name as a guardian for your children.
Get started on your planning with this
By downloading, you are agreeing to receive communications from Mind, Money, Motion. You can opt-out at any time!
Get the bundle
Money checklists, tools, and resources to help parents make smart money decisions.
Get started planning now!
What You Get!
The Parents Bundle includes checklists and money tools to help you enjoy LESS WORRY, MORE LIFE!
- Autopilot Your Finances
- Before and After Having a Child Checklist
- Bill Paying Checklist
- Digital and Online Accounts Sheet
- Employment Benefits Summary
- Estate Plan Outline
- Estate Plan Location Sheet
- Family Tree Worksheet
- Financial Checkup Quiz
- Financial Planning Calendar
- Information About Your Home Checklist
- Insurance Summary
- Life Insurance Needs Worksheet
- My Net Worth Overview
- New Parents Checklist
- Ultimate Home Money Makeover Checklist
Start building better money habits and get financially organized with the Parents Bundle.
Get Started Now!
What stage of life can I help you with?
- I’m recently widowed/divorced »
- I’m just starting out on my money journey (Ages 16-22) »
- My son/daughter is getting married soon »
- I want my family to be prepared for all life events »
- I just had a baby »
- I am ready to take steps to be financially organized »
- My children moved out of the house »
- I am retiring soon »
- I want to make sure my family has all my important information when I am gone »
- I don’t know where to start »
What others using these checklists have said:
Helps you organize your financial life…
“Great, simple to understand, concise and to the point. Helps you organize your financial life. A helpful resource for what lists you need to make.”