Youth: Living at Home OR Parents with Students
Youth Bundle (16-22 year-olds)
Get the freebie
Autopilot Your Finances
By downloading, you are agreeing to receive communications from Mind, Money, Motion. You can opt-out at any time!
Get the bundle
10 money checklists and resources to help you or your student prepare for life’s money situations.
Get started planning now!
What You Get!
The Youth Bundle includes 10 checklists and money tools to start making healthy financial decisions that are sure to lead to LESS WORRY, MORE LIFE!
- Before and After High School Graduation Checklist
- Before and After Post-Secondary School Checklist
- Bill Paying Checklist
- Digital and Online Accounts Sheet
- Financial Checkup Quiz
- Financial Planning Calendar
- Historical Net Worth Sheet
- Insurance Summary
- My Net Worth Overview
- Ultimate Home Money Makeover Checklist
Start building better money habits and get on track financially with the Youth Bundle.
Get the Youth Bundle today!
Get Started Now!
What stage of life can I help you with?
- I’m recently widowed/divorced »
- I’m just starting out on my money journey (Ages 16-22) »
- My son/daughter is getting married soon »
- I want my family to be prepared for all life events »
- I just had a baby »
- I am ready to take steps to be financially organized »
- My children moved out of the house »
- I am retiring soon »
- I want to make sure my family has all my important information when I am gone »
- I don’t know where to start »
What others using these checklists have said:
I don’t think a lot of young people think about this…
“This is so helpful and point #7 about happiness is my favorite! I don’t think a lot of young people think about this.”