Marriage: Getting Married or in a Partnership
Get the freebie
Financial Planning Calendar
Use this checklist calendar to make sure you are always updating crucial documents and reviewing your finances to keep up with life’s changes.
By downloading, you are agreeing to receive communications from Mind, Money, Motion. You can opt-out at any time!
Get the bundle
Money checklists and resources to help you and your partner tackle your financial life…together.
Get started planning now!
What You Get!
The Marriage/Partnership Bundle includes checklists and money tools to help get comfortable making financial decisions together throughout life for LESS WORRY, MORE LIFE!
- Before and After Marriage Checklist
- Autopilot Your Finances Checklist
- Bill Paying Checklist
- Choosing a POA Checklist
- Digital and Online Accounts Sheet
- Essential Planning Checklist
- Financial Checkup Quiz
- Financial Planning Calendar
- Historical Net Worth Sheet
- Information About Your Home Checklist
- Insurance Summary
- My Net Worth Overview
- Ultimate Home Money Makeover Checklist
Avoid one of the main causes of divorce (financial stress) and build healthy money habits with the Marriage/Partnership Bundle.
Get your Marriage/Partnership Bundle today!
Get Started Now!
What stage of life can I help you with?
- I’m recently widowed/divorced »
- I’m just starting out on my money journey (Ages 16-22) »
- My son/daughter is getting married soon »
- I want my family to be prepared for all life events »
- I just had a baby »
- I am ready to take steps to be financially organized »
- My children moved out of the house »
- I am retiring soon »
- I want to make sure my family has all my important information when I am gone »
- I don’t know where to start »
What others have said about using these checklists:
Every possible situation is covered…
“Being on the younger side I especially found the Parents and Marriage checklists to really hit home. I feel like every possible situation is covered and truly no stone is left unturned in making sure you are set up for success. Highly recommend!”