Everyone: Planning for Unexpected Events
Estate Planning for Everyone
Money Checklist Bundle for All Ages
Are you and your family financially prepared for a major, unexpected life event? Put your financial house in order NOW with the Estate Planning for Everyone Bundle so you and your family have less to worry about LATER.
Get the freebie
The Essential Planning Checklist
Organize and document essential information with this checklist.
Get started on your planning with this FREE checklist!
By downloading, you are agreeing to receive communications from Mind, Money, Motion. You can opt-out at any time!
Get the bundle
The Everyone Bundle
Over 32 Estate and Financial Planning checklists and resources to help you plan throughout life.
Get started planning now!
What You Get!
The Everyone Bundle includes 32 checklists and money tools to help with your estate planning and other financial planning situations that happen throughout life.
- Before and After Loss Checklist
- Digital and Online Accounts Sheet
- Essential Planning Checklist
- Estate Plan Location Sheet
- Estate Plan and Gift Outline
- Ethical Will Worksheet
- Executor Checklist
- Family Tree Worksheet
- Final Wishes Checklist
- Financial Checkup Quiz
- Financial Planning Calendar
- Having Surgery Checklist
- Hiring an In-Home Caregiver Checklist
- Historical Net Worth Sheet
- Information About Your Home Checklist
- Insurance Summary
- Legacy LifePrint: Letters and Stories
- My Net Worth Overview
- Nursing Home Checklist
- Personal Property Distribution List
- Pets Worksheet
- Power of Attorney Checklist
- Safe Deposit Box Inventory Checklist
- Ultimate Home Money Makeover Checklist
- Writing a Death Notice or Obit
- Writing a Will Worksheet
Start building better money habits and get financially organized with the Everyone Bundle.
Get the Everyone Bundle today!
Download it instantly!
What stage of life can I help you with?
- I’m recently widowed/divorced »
- I’m just starting out on my money journey (Ages 16-22) »
- My son/daughter is getting married soon »
- I want my family to be prepared for all life events »
- I just had a baby »
- I am ready to take steps to be financially organized »
- My children moved out of the house »
- I am retiring soon »
- I want to make sure my family has all my important information when I am gone »
- I don’t know where to start »
What others using these money tools have said:
Super helpful and easy to read!
All of the checklists are super helpful and easy to read. It’s just making time to do them that is hard but I’ve made a goal for myself to do one thing a week that hasn’t been done. I do feel good when I can check something off that I’ve already done too!