DO YOU WANT YOUR HEIRS TO CURSE YOU OR THANK YOU?
Local financial author is helping Phoenix residents get it right, after so many late celebrities got it wrong during October which is National Estate Planning Awareness Month.
Phoenix, AZ – 60 percent of Americans die without a will. Marie Burns, author and Certified Financial Planner™, is helping local residents get their financial house in order by hosting a series of events based on her new books Your Amazing Itty Bitty “Before” and “After” Financial Checklists that will take place during the month of October as part of National Estate Planning Awareness Month/Week (Oct. 15-21). Your family needs to be financially ready if you’re unexpectedly in the hospital or suddenly pass away and estate planning is one of the best gifts you can give them. Come see some eager gift-givers in action!
When: Wednesday, October 10 & 17, 3:00 PM – The Before and After Financial Checklist classes
Where: Chandler-Gilbert Community College in Sun Lakes, 2626 E Pecos Rd, Chandler, AZ
– Additional class dates, times and locations: Tuesday, October 9, 9:30-10:30 am, Financial Wellness for Women, Mountain Park Church in Ahwatukee, 16461 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ; Friday, October 26, 1:00 PM Financial Fitness, part of the Aging Mastery Class offered by the Area Agency of Aging at the Gilbert Senior Center, 120 N. Oak St, Gilbert, AZ
Who are these books for?
– Anyone starting to help aging parents
– Anybody who has lost a spouse, parent, friend or other family member
– Individuals or couples who are retired and thinking about the next phase of their life
– Family’s aware of a terminal condition and trying to prepare for what’s to come
– People of any age trying to get their financial house in order
Life is short, so make the end as easy as you can on your family!
Marie Burns has been helping people manage their finances for almost 20 years. When she realized that she was getting questions DAILY from friends, clients and family related to helping aging parents, updating family finances, and couples worrying about how things would go when one of them is gone, the idea of a financial checklist was born.
If you aren’t able to make it to the dates above, Marie is available for interviews and her books are available to review at your request. For more information, contact Marie Burns at 480-848-9447 or [email protected]